Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Year

It's the first day of 2011. I had the day off work. I didn't have to go anywhere or do anything... so I spent the day cleaning. Truthfully I didn't get as much done as I wanted to, but I do have a spotless kitchen counter and a mostly clean guest room amongst other things. But this was all part of my new year's resolution, which is basically to get my shit together.

I also have another new year's resolution. I'm going to try cooking more. I almost never cook now so even one day a week is significantly better than what I'm currently doing. There are tons of cookbooks in my kitchen just waiting to be used. I also got a Xpress Redi Set Go Cooker for Christmas.

Hopefully I can do at least this much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...