Sunday, May 18, 2014

Tarina Tarantino Jewel Box Palette

I picked up the Tarina Tarantino Jewel Box Palette last time it was on HauteLook. I decided to get it because I really liked the box and HauteLook always has good deals.

*It's back up on HauteLook until 5/19/14 at 8am Pacific! Sign up for HauteLook with my referral link!*

I liked the first row the best in the palette. The worst of the bunch to me is Suede. Baby Sparkle and Cinematic were sparkly but neither looked chunky.

I do like the lip gloss color, too. The primer and mascara are going to be added to the pile of similar products that I have to use but it'll be nice to try something different.

Overall, I'm happy with the palette for the price I got it. I don't know that I'd spend the retail price of $78 that HauteLook lists, though.









Pearl Glow Primer, Gem Gloss in Ruby Headphones, Fleur de Lash in Black Pearl

Gem Gloss in Ruby Headphones

Gem Gloss in Ruby Headphones


Buckle, Brooch, Beaded, Toggle

Buckle, Brooch, Beaded, Toggle

Sequin, Suede, Ribbon, Butterfly Black

Sequin, Suede, Ribbon, Butterfly Black

Headband, Facet, Petit Chapeau, Chain

Headband, Facet, Petit Chapeau, Chain

Bright Owl, Baby Sparkle, Violette, Cinematic
Bright Owl, Baby Sparkle, Violette, Cinematic

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...