Thursday, May 29, 2014

Project Pan 2014 Round 2 Update #2

It's time for another project pan update. I just completed my second month of this project pan and I feel like I did a pretty good job. I finished several products- far more than I really expected to. There were two that dried out so I consider those finished as well.


For a complete list of the products in my Project Pan, check out my intro post.

Completed Products: 11
Total Completed Products: 15


 e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I used this down to the plastic and don't like it enough to dig the rest out. Would I Buy It Again? Possibly. What might prompt me to buy another one later is the fact that it is $3. I don't love it, though.

 Avon Solutions + Total Radiance Thermal Cleanser
It isn't completely empty but it won't come out of the tube and I don't want to cut it open to use it. Would I Buy It Again? No. Even if it wasn't discontinued, it doesn't work for me because it irritates me face.

 Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream
I cleaned this out. Would I Buy It Again? Maybe in the future. I do like this eye cream and it sinks in really nicely but I have other ones to go through now.

 Supergoop Lip Balm
I squeezed as much as I could out of this sample size. Would I Buy It Again? Probably not. It wasn't bad but it wasn't my favorite.

 Viva La Juicy body lotion
I used this all but it ended up really irritating the skin on my arms. Would I Buy It Again? No. I just don't have anything for a product that will irritate my skin. If I got another gift set with it, I'd throw it out.

 Claudia Stevens Pore Fix Mix Self Heating Purifying Mask
This box had 3 masks and I used all of them. Would I Buy It Again? No. For me, it didn't heat enough to work well and there are other masks I like better.

 Avon Naturals Pomegranate and Mango Body Mist
This small sized body spray went by really quickly. Would I Buy It Again? I doubt it. While I liked the scent and my husband really liked it, I felt like it didn't last at all. It was gone by the time I left the house.

 e.l.f. Zit Eraser
I finished this really quickly. Would I Buy It Again? Maybe. I have another one in my drawer. If I could find it in stores or was planning on buying a lot on their website, I might. I wouldn't go to the trouble to order online for it alone, though.

Shiseido Pureness Blemish Clearing Gel
It took a long time to use this. Would I Buy It Again? No. I found it drying and could only use it on certain parts of my face. It's was also expensive... I got it at TJ Maxx and it was $12.50.

 Nivea Lip Butter in Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss
I really devoted myself to this product in May in order to finish it. Would I Buy It Again? Probably not. I don't like potted lip products. If they had something similar in stick form I'd get it.

MAC Big Bounce Eyeshadow in Extra Charged
It's not completely empty but it's dried out. It won't stick onto my eyelids at all. Would I Buy It Again? No. Aside from the fact that these were limited, I wouldn't get this color again. I don't really have a problem with the formula overall, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...