Friday, August 16, 2013

Ipsy bag for August

It's time for a new Ipsy bag.

In this bag, I got a lot of useful products, but I have to say I'm a little disappointed with what I didn't get. There were 12 potential products and I really wanted some of the things I didn't get, especially the new Urban Decay lipstick. The products I did get are still good, though, and I'm sure that I'll use them all.

Sign up for Ipsy with my referral link.


Pacifica Alight Multi-Mineral BB Cream, Chella Dazzling Dark Brown Eyebrow Pencil, Pixi Lash Booster Mascara in Blackest Black, Michael Todd Jojoba Charcoal Facial Scrub, Noya Lip Balm in Cherry

Pacifica Alight Multi-Mineral BB Cream
It's a little dark for me but it's really sheer, so I may be able to work with it.
 


Chella Dazzling Dark Brown Eyebrow Pencil
I was concerned about this because, while my eyebrows are dark, my hair is dyed blonde and I'm trying not to make my brows too dark. Even though the color is Dark Brown, it doesn't really seem too dark.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...