Monday, February 4, 2013

OPI Mariah Carey Mini Nail Lacquer set swatches

When I first heard about a Mariah Carey collection from OPI, I wasn't that interested. I've never been a fan of hers and, unlike Jennifer Lopez, I don't find that AI makes me like her more. The liquid sand thing also didn't seem that interesting. Then I saw the swatches online and I loved it. I decided on the mini set instead of any of the individual full size bottles because I wasn't sure which to get. The one I liked the most in the bottle was Stay the Night, but it ended up being my least favorite when I swatched them. I had a hard time deciding which I liked best, but I think it's Get Your Number.


Get Your Number, Can't Let Go, The Impossible, Stay the Night

Get Your Number, Can't Let Go, The Impossible, Stay the Night

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...