Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Khroma Beauty Kourtney's Kardazzle Face Palette swatches

When I was ordering from Ulta online, I had about $11 or so that I needed to add to my cart if I wanted free shipping. I looked around and decided on the Khroma Beauty palette called Kourtney's Kardazzle for $12.99. I haven't heard much about the Kardashian makeup line and I haven't seen it at all in the store near me.

Overall, I don't think it's a bad palette. I think the 4 matte shades are terrible but I like everything else. I'm not sure I'd run out and buy more Khroma products, but I'm not mad that I bought this one.




It is super tiny. It's probably about the size of card holder.


There is a pull out drawer that has the blush, highlighter and bronzer.

The first 4 shades are matte and they suck. They barely showed up at all, with the only possible exception being the last one and it's still not pigmented.

The second 4 shades are shimmery. These ones are really nice. I especially love the second one.

The blush is nice, but wasn't the easiest to blend.

The highlighter has a gold sheen which is really pretty.

The bronzer actually has a kind of pinky look to it. It's a nice texture, but I prefer bronzer like the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer that has no pink or orange in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...