Thursday, February 7, 2013

Flower Nail'd It Nail Lacquer swatches

I got three of the Flower nail polishes. According to the website, there are 16 colors and they are $4.98. The nail polishes are the cheapest product in the Flower line and about the same price as a lot of other drugstore polishes.

I think that these nail polishes are one of the best products that I've tried from the Flower line. The polishes went on well and the colors match how they look in the bottle. I didn't get anything sheer, though, so I don't know if those are as good as these.

Good Bud-Dy, Eye of Tiger Lily, Budding Romance

The brush is a standard nail polish brush. The cap is big but the brush is long enough that it's not a problem.

Good Bud-Dy, Eye of Tiger Lily, Budding Romance
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...