Thursday, August 30, 2012

August Favorites

I didn't wear a whole lot of makeup this month and I didn't really buy anything until the end of the month, so I only have a few things that are favorites. I don't really have anything that I didn't like because I didn't really try new things.



NYX Slide On eye liner in Jewel- I've been wearing a lot of brown eye liner recently and I wanted something that was just a little more interesting but wasn't too light or too dark. This color was just right. It also has some sparkle.

MAC Electric Cool eye shadow in Dynamo- I got a few of these at the beginning of August, but the counter never got Dynamo. I ended up getting it when I went to look at the Styleseeker stuff at the end of the month because they did eventually get it. I love the Electric Cool shadows overall, but as soon as I put Dynamo on, I knew it was my favorite. Plus I really liked it with the NYX liner.

Orange and purple seem strange but I really like it together.

Rimmel Lasting Finish blush in Autumn Catwalk- I've been trying to use the products I have and I found this one buried in the back of the drawer. It's actually a very manageable pink, even though half of it looks dark. There is also a little shimmer but it's not very noticeable when I put it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...