Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Wet n Wild Magnetic nail polish swatch

I bought one of the new Wet n Wild magnetic nail polishes. I find the magnetic polishes very frustrating because the ones I've tried (this and one other cheap drugstore brand) just have not worked. Maybe I'm doing it wrong, though I am following directions, or maybe it's because they are cheap, but I can't get them to work well.


No Gas, Electrically Charged

nail polish before the magnet

nail polish after the magnet
I can barely see the lines in the polish.

2 comments:

  1. Weird, I didn't have any problems with the WnW I tried. Make sure you get as close as you can to the wet polish with the magnet (don't touch it, of course) and hold it there for 15 to 20 seconds at least (more if you can stand it or if the polish is drying slowly due to humid conditions, etc.).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to retry it. I'd love to get them to work for me.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...