Saturday, July 14, 2012

Wet n Wild Fergie nail polish swatches

I found the new Wet n Wild Fergie nail polishes at Walgreens. There are some really pretty colors, especially the more unusual glitters. A few were more basic solids. I hope these are around for a while so I can get more. They are $3.49, which is not bad but not the cheapest Wet n Wild nail polishes, and there are quite a few of these. I got the ones I liked the most on this trip, but would like to get more if they are still there.


Tonight's Gonna be a Good Night, Hollywood Walk of Fame, Going Platinum, Make Them Boys go Loco

The brush is wide and flat.

Tonight's Gonna be a Good Night, Hollywood Walk of Fame, Going Platinum, Make Them Boys go Loco

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...