Monday, July 16, 2012

Sinful Colors Study in Style Leap Flog swatch and Forget Now dupe

I saw the Sinful Colors Study in Style display in Walgreens while I was looking for other things. From what I've read, Leap Flog is the only new color in this display. At this point I don't have a complete list of the Sinful Colors polishes I have and didn't want to buy one I already have like I did with the Glitter Glam stuff, so I only got Leap Flog. While I was looking, though, I did see one that I think is a good dupe for an OPI one.


Leap Flog

While I was picking up the bottles, I saw that Forget Now looked just like the polish that I already had on, which is OPI's I'm All Ears from the Minnie Mouse collection. It may not be exact because I haven't seen Forget Now swatched, but it looked close enough that I didn't get it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...