Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Rainbow Honey Equestria Collection nail polish swatches

I'm not even sure where I heard about this company, but I first looked into Rainbow Honey because they were doing a nail polish collection based on My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, which I love. The Equestria collection has 8 polishes that come in 15ml and 7ml options. I chose to get the 7ml ones, partly because I have never made it through a full-sized nail polish and partly because they were cheaper. I got all 8 for $35. The 15ml set is $70. Shipping was a little slow. It took about 2 weeks to get them.
 




The brush is a little awkward because the cap is so huge.


Celestia
Inspired by Princess Celestia

Mare of the Moon
Inspired by Princess Luna

A Little Kindness
Inspired by Fluttershy

Hoof Wrassle
Inspired by Applejack

20% Cooler
Inspired by Rainbow Dash

The Worst Possible Thing
Inspired by Rarity

The Element of Magic
Inspired by Twilight Sparkle

Pinkie Promise
Inspired by Pinkie Pie


I like Celestia and Pinkie Promise the best. The ones I like the least are Hoof Wrassle and Mare of the Moon, probably because they weren't that easy to put on. Still, the collection as a whole is pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...