Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Blackheart Beauty Stealth eyeshadow primer review

I bought the Blackheart Beauty Stealth eyeshadow primer a few weeks ago. It's only $5 and that's a really good deal, especially if it works, so I tested it out to see how well it did compared to Too Faced Shadow Insurance. On one eye, I used the Too Faced Shadow Insurance and on the other I used the Blackheart Beauty Stealth primer.



It's really thin and milky compared to the Too Faced Shadow Insurance.

Blackheart Beauty primer (left) and Too Faced SI (right)
This is right after application. The shadow I used was the CoverGirl Prom Queen palette. I chose to test with this palette because it's not a shadow that claims lasting wear on it's own.


Blackheart Beauty primer (left) and Too Faced SI (right)
These two pictures are 10 hours later. While the pictures aren't amazing because I took them at night with my iPhone in my parents' bathroom, the Blackheart Beauty primer lasted just as long as the Too Faced primer with maybe a little bit of fading around the edges for this test. Overall, they looked pretty much the same.

I was pretty impressed by the Blackheart Beauty Stealth primer. It's a really good deal for $5 and it worked really well and lasted just as long as the Too Faced Shadow Insurance. I'd definitely recommend this primer as a good budget alternative.

1 comment:

  1. I think this primer sucks...lol. It doesn't even start to compare with my elf primer.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...