Sunday, May 13, 2012

Urban Decay Build Your Own Palette

I heard about Urban Decay's Build Your Own Palette and reformulated eye shadows recently, but I wasn't going to order any yet. I was in Ulta, though, and saw the palette and a few of the new eye shadows so I got the palette and one of the eye shadows in a color I'm pretty sure I don't have.

The palette itself is $18 and it comes with a free eyeshadow, Walk of Shame, that is exclusive to the palette. The eye shadows are also $18. According to the filter function on Urban Decay's site, there are no new shades in these reformulated eye shadows, but there are 29 that are newly single.

I wish the eye shadows had an option where they could be purchased in just the tray that fits in the palette at a slightly cheaper price. They still have to be taken out of the case and they don't just pop out. It may be easier than having to depot them for a regular palette but it still takes some effort. I do like the new formula, though.

The palette also only hold 6 shadows and that isn't a lot.













No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...