Thursday, May 24, 2012

Essence Legends of the Sky swatches

I got some new Essence products at Ulta today. I really like Essence because it's so cheap and yet it's actually pretty good. What I hate about Essence is that it's not so widely available and a lot of the collections that they release don't ever make it here. They had some cute stuff that I never found at Ulta.

I'm not sure if this is everything that is part of the Legends of the Sky collection, but this is all that they had on the display. I think there were probably more liner/shadow sticks that just the one that was there.


 I Am A Viator, Like Leo's Pilot Jacket, I'm Wearing My Flying Goggles at Night, No Better Way to Sky

 I Am A Viator, Like Leo's Pilot Jacket, I'm Wearing My Flying Goggles at Night, No Better Way to Sky

 Liner and Shadow Stick in Like Leo's Pilot Jacket



 Eyeshadow Palette in From Zero to Hero


 Top Row

 Bottom Row

 Flying Higher and I Am A Viator

 Flying Higher is almost clear. 

 No Better Way to Sky


Swatched and Blended

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...