Thursday, March 1, 2012

China Glaze Capitol Collection swatches

China Glaze released The Hunger Games Capitol Collection recently. I finally found it at Sally's Beauty and between two different stores I found them all. I actually hadn't planned to get all 12 colors but, by the time I had picked out the ones I wanted, I already had 8 or 9 so I figured I should go for all of them. I have a Sally's card so I got a discount, too.

Out of all of them, I love Stone Cold. My least favorite is Hook and Line, though I think Mahogany Magic looks terrible in the bottle.


 Riveting

 Smoke and Ashes

 Stone Cold

 Agro

Harvest Moon

 Mahogany Magic

 Foie Gras

 Dress Me Up

 Fast Track

 Hook and Line

 Luxe and Lush

 Electrify

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...