Wednesday, November 2, 2011

October favorites

I don't usually do a monthly favorites because I like to keep trying new things. This month, however, I didn't get a lot of new stuff and wore the same things almost every day.





tarte emphasEYES Amazonian clay eyeliner in black - this is the best liner I've ever used on the waterline. It stays all day with minimal wear.

Stila smudge pot in Kitten - this is a light shimmery color that is great when you don't want to do much. It doesn't need primer or tools.

MAC mineralize skinfinish natural in light - this makes my skin look a lot more even and clearer than it is.

Garnier skin renew anti- dark circle roller - this helps cover my dark circles so I don't have to use as much concealer.

Maybelline Define-a-Brow in medium brown - this is an easy way to fill in my brows without looking fake or harsh.

Stila glamoureyes mascara - this makes my lashes look longer and it keeps the curl.

Clinique bottom lash mascara - this has the tiniest brush so I don't get mascara all over my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...