Saturday, October 1, 2011

Drugstore and other stuff swatches

Over the last several weeks I've gone to various drugstores, Target and a few other places and picked up some things.

I
NYC IndividuaEyes palette.
This palette is from a LE collection called In The Spotlight. This one is for green eyes, and they had ones from brown and blue as well. I don't have green eyes, but I liked this one the best.




Jesse's Girl Glitter Eyeliner Pencil
It has one of those lids with a sharpener attached.
Kitty Hawk and Emerald City
Kitty Hawk and Emerald City

Revlon Colorstay Ultimate lipgloss in Vigorous Violet
This is part of the Revlon Expressionists display/


Maybelline Define A Brow


Jemma Kidd eyeshadow in artiste
This is the first time I've ever bought anything from Jemma Kidd. They are at Target, but are $16 and it just feels wrong to pay that much from an eyeshadow at Target. I saw some swatches recently, though, and wanted to try at least one. I went for a different one, but ended up liking this one more.




Flirt! eyeshadow in Girlie Girl
I found this at Kohl's. They are rather pricey as well ($13.50), but what I went there for was unexpectedly on sale by $17, so I got one.The packaging is weird and a little hard to work with, but it should loosen up over time.



The eyeshadow pulls partially out of the packaging.

Nyx slide on eye pencil in Glitzy Gold


Sinful Colors Crackle Nailpolish
This is several dollars more than a regular polish from Sinful Colors - $4.99. It's still cheaper than a lot of crackle polishes though. And maybe I'm just better at applying the crackle polishes now, but this one worked really well.


Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me


Color Concept Circle of Beauty






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...