Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Balm swatches

I've always wanted to try The Balm, but have never had the chance so when I heard The Balm was available at TJ Maxx I took a trip out there to get some. Out of the three TJ Maxx stores I went to, only one had a good amount of makeup. They all had a lot of the Time Balm skincare. I went a little crazy and got the stuff they had because they were all discounted by about half the regular price.

Tinted Moisturizer in light/medium



 This is probably too dark for me. I'll have to mix it with something lighter.








Overshadow mineral shimmer- the Sexpots series

If you're rich, I'm single


Work is overrated


You buy, I'll fly


no money, no honey











No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...