Sunday, August 14, 2011

Mini Urban Decay haul with swatches

I got a few random things from Urban Decay.


Hot Pants
no primer


Urb
no primer

travel size setting spray in Deslick.
I've been wanting to try this one, but I didn't want to pay $29 and not like it. Finally, a travel size is available so I grabbed it. There was only one left, too.

The Revolution eyelash curler
At first I thought $20 was too much for an eyelash curler. Funny thing is, I hate all my cheap ones. Anyway, I saw someone on Youtube (forgot who) say that it should last a long time so it was not so bad. Then I really looked at it and the fact that it didn't have those sides that I have so much problem with. So far I do like this a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...