Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Even More Nuance swatches part 1

I couldn't help myself. Nuance stuff is Buy 1 Get 1 Free this week at CVS... so if you want some, now is the time to get it! Anyway, I got a lot of stuff yesterday- more than I want to put in one post- so I'm going to do it in two parts. This one will be eyes and the cheek trio.

 Cheek Trio in Apricot


I really like this. It's got a highlight, blush and bronzer color. I guess it would also be possible to swirl all the colors, but I like them separately.

 Dusty Rose/Sheer Champagne


 Passion Plum/Sheer Lavender


Bronze/Copper
The shimmery shades (this one, the blue and the moonstone duo) have a ton of fallout, as you can see on the pics of the open package.


Midnight Blue/Silver Steel


Moonstone/Shimmering Sand


Lasting Wear Gel Eyeliner in Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...