Friday, July 22, 2011

Wet n Wild Dreamweaver Trio swatches plus more

I finally found the one Rite Aid in town that had the Wet n Wild Dreamweaver trios. It's actually one that's one a busy, construction-filled street that's not on my regular driving path, but I might have to go out of my way more often because they seem to have all the good stuff.















I also bought two other trios. According to emilynoel83, all the colors in the Walking on Eggshells trio are dupes for popular MAC shadows and I didn't have any of them. I thought the colors in Cool as a Cucumber were awesome.





I picked this set up at Big Lots. I honestly don't remember when these shadows were sold in drugstores and wasn't sure if they'd be any good, but it was on clearance so I got it for $2.50 instead of $5. They were better than I thought they'd be.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...