Saturday, July 16, 2011

Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Eyeshadow Collection Swatches

I lucked out and was able to order 15th anniversary palette from Urban Decay right before it sold out. It was my surprise last night on my doorstep after a long day at work.




One thing I didn't know was that the palette came in a purple velvet tray, so it'd be perfect for keys or change.

It's got an awesome design on the side. My picture doesn't really show it because it is metallic and kept reflecting light. It looks like the design on the paper that shows the colors.


Midnight Rodeo, Tainted, Deeper (no primer)
Midnight 15, Junkshow, MIA (no primer)
Vanilla, Omen, Ace (no primer)
*Ace looks so much better in person.
Flow, Evidence, Blackout (no primer)
Chase, Deep End, Half Truth (no primer)
The eyeshadows lift out to turn the palette into a collector's box.


*Sorry for the crappy pics. It's been raining for at least a week straight and sky is dark even in the morning. I'll try to get better pics up when I can get some good light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...