Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tarte for True Blood set swatches

I actually don't like True Blood. I liked the books that the series is based on, but can't get into the series... probably because the actors are nothing like I pictured the characters to be. Still, I thought this was a nice set and I don't have anything from Tarte other than a face primer. I debated because of the price ($52) but the shadows were a good size and there were 17. It also comes with a mini mascara, eyeliner and eye primer. I seriously have enough eye primer samples now to never need to buy another one.








Dawn, The Light, Bayou, Charmer, Werewolf, Fairy (no primer)

Moss, Telepath, Glamour Me, Waitress, Dusk (no primer)

Legend, The True Death, Stake, Nocturnal, "V", Immortal (no primer)

Deluxe lifted eye primer, Deluxe Lights, camera, lashes! mascara, emphasEYEs aqua-gel eyeliner

Lights, camera, lashes! mascara

emphasEYEs aqua-gel eyeliner

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...