Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sugarpill swatches

I bought a few of Sugarpill's loose shadows when I saw that they finally had the red, Asylum, in stock. It had been missing from their website for a while and I wanted to get it in case it went away again.


Magpie and Asylum
Magpie and Asylum
Magpie and Asylum (dry, no primer)

Sample of Tipsy



I wanted to see how these colors compared to others that I had. I've buying red shadows lately so I wanted to see how they looked. I have to say that there is nothing that I have that is exactly like the Sugarpill shadows.

Sugarpill Magpie, Bella Terra Noche

Sugarpill Asylum, Lime Crime Siren, Bella Terra Lolipop,Geek Chic Blood Bound

Sugarpill Tipsy, Lime Crime Mischief Managed, Lime Crime Lime Criminal, Urban Decay Graffiti

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...