Sunday, July 10, 2011

Pixi and Pop swatches

Pixi and Pop were on Haute Look a few weeks ago and I got a few things. It was a good chance to try them out. Even though Pixi is at Target, I've never gotten more than one eyeliner because they are pretty expensive, especially in a place like Target that sells much cheaper products. I have one or two things from Pop, but not a lot.

Anyway, they got in Friday, and I was interested in seeing what the neon palette I got looked like, so I wanted to swatch it.

 Pixi Lid Line, Pop Lid Neon, Pop eye shadow brush, Pop eyeliner brush


 I've got to say that I was expecting the colors to be brighter. The orange, especially, is not so bright.
 no primer

 Lid line in Smokey Olive
 The liner is automatic and twists up. The other side is a smudger.

Pop liner and shadow brushes compared to an e.l.f. brush.
They are tiny and I wasn't expecting that. Considering the size of the palette by Pop, I guess it makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...