Thursday, July 28, 2011

Jesse's Girl Baked Powder Eye Shadow Collection swatches

I've never tried Jesse's Girl before because none of the places I go have it. But they all got this 9 eyeshadow palette. It reminded me of the marble look that the MAC semi precious stuff had, so I wanted to try it.

Like the Semi Precious shadows, each palette had a different marbling than another one, so I picked one where the shadows had the most even colors. There were a few that had a lot more of one color than the other, so each shadow will look different than the ones I have.

The palette is cardboard, but it seems sturdy enough for regular use. I doubt it would hold up well being moved a lot, though. The cardboard seems like it would eventually wear away.



Row 1 (dry, no primer)
Row 2 (dry, no primer)
Row 3 (dry, no primer)

3 comments:

  1. Huv about the staying power of these shadows? Are they good enough to wear upto 5-6 hours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw ur blog while googling about this product's review...I am following ur blog...
    Please check mine too and follow if you like

    http://makeupholicworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not able to find a google connect to follow ur blog..however am bookmarking ur blog...Also..I have sent a request to ur fb profile mentioned in the page...If there is any way where I can follow ur blog..Please let me know...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...