Tuesday, July 5, 2011

e.l.f. Beauty Book, quad and elements custom eyeshadow swatches

 e.l.f. Beauty eye manual Bright Eye edition






 Row 1 (#1-#4) (no primer)
 Row 2 (#5-#8) (no primer)
I promise the first one is there, but it's almost the same color as my skin and didn't show up at all.
 Row 3 (#9-#12) (no primer)
 Mini black eyeliener

Personally, I'm not that impressed with this. The elements custom shadows are much better than this. I guess for $5, though, there are a few decent shades. I really liked #11.

After I got the Beauty Book at Target, I was at Walgreens and they actually had a few e.l.f. sets. Among them was another Beauty Eye Manual in Everyday Eye Edition. I thought maybe it would be better than the other one. It wasn't really.






 Row 1 (#1-#4) (no primer)
The first three didn't show up at all, in the picture or real life.
 Row 2 (#5-#8) (no primer)
 Row 3 (#9-#12) (no primer)

 e.l.f. Brightening eye color quad in Punk Funk

No primer

I've got to say that I'm not the biggest fan of the really light e.l.f. colors.

 Moondust and Sage (top to bottom)
They fit really well in the MAC palette.
Moondust and Sage (top to bottom, no primer)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...