Saturday, June 18, 2011

Wet n Wild Summer 2011 trio and bronzer swatches

I had pretty much given up on finding The Gilded Age trio or the Everything Under the Sun bronzer that were the summer 2011 collection. We have Rite Aid, Walgreens and CVS- probably about six of each- and none of them ever get any of the Wet n Wild eyeshadow limited editions. The LE nail polish is all over, though.

I just happened to stop in CVS on the way to work and there they were. I think they are about a month late getting it and there was only one trio left so I grabbed it along with the bronzer.



Browbone, Crease, Eyelid (top to bottom, no primer)
I honestly don't really like using the colors they suggest for the browbone on the browbone. Most of them are too dark, a color I wouldn't use there or too sparkly. This one is the same, but I do like the color for the lid.


Individual colors in the bronzer (bottom color is on left and goes up)
bronzer individual colors (top to bottom)
The first two on the top and the last on the bottom don't really show up but add a lot of sparkle.

The bronzer colors swiped across with the brush provided.
It's a pretty sparkly bronzer so I don't know how often I'll use it, but it's not too heavy and is a pretty color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...