Sunday, May 15, 2011

Kids Incorporated

I spend a lot of my extra time on youtube looking up music videos from old songs. Because of this, I sometimes come across a Kids Inc video.

I looooooved this show. It was the only show I ever wrote a letter to... and I got a pre-printed autographed photo of the 1987 cast. I still have that BTW. I also know a ton of 80s songs because of Kids Inc.

Anyway, I'll be looking at the Kids Inc songs and I'll randomly think "Oh I loved that song" or remember loving the episode it was a part of... so I wanted to share some of my favorite songs from Kids Inc. Some are because I liked the part of the episode and some are because I really liked the song. Most come from 1987 and only a few come after that.




1985/86 Theme Song




Ghostbusters from The Ghost of the P*lace (1984)


Fame from The Leprechaun (1984)


How Did I Wind Up Here? from The Masked Mauler (1985)



Every song from The Phantom of the P*lace (1985)


Time Warp from Rock of Ages (1985)


One Man Symphony from Classical Case (1985)


Rhyme & Reason from A Kid's Line (1987)


Shakedown from Modern Music (1987)


Two Sides to Every Story from Trouble's Cooking (1987)


When Movies Were Movies from When Movies Were Movies (1987)


If I Say Yes from Win a Date with Renee (1987)


Sweet Freedom from What's in a Name (1987)


How Can I Forget You? from The Frog Prince (1988)


Walk on Water from The Storybook House (1989)


What About Your Friends from Taking a Stand (1993)


In My Life from Taking a Stand (1993)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...