Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Urban Decay Rollergirl swatches

I almost didn't get this palette because I hate that Urban Decay puts the same shadows in almost every palette so you end up with several palettes and only one or two different shades. I did decided to get the Rollergirl palette with the 15% off coupon at Sephora because I liked that it came with the Lip Junkie lipgloss (I've never tried one before) and the Whiskey 24/7 liner. I also only have one of the four colors, though 3 are available in other palettes or alone.

I really like the 70s design of the package. I also like the name in general... it reminds me of Boogie Nights.




Woodstock, Verve, Suspect, Darkhorse, Whiskey 24/7 liner, Lip Junkie in Crush

Overall, I like the palette. If you're already a fan of Urban Decay shadows, these are just the same... though you may not want to get this if you already have most of the colors. I'm happy it came with a Lip Junkie and not a mini primer potion. I have so many of those now.

I took only this palette with me over the weekend and was able to get a few really good looks with it. It's very wearable and versatile. I was able to use Woodstock as a lid color and crease color without either of them looking like too much. Verve makes a good highlight and also looks really good in the inner corner. Suspect and Darkhorse are great neutrals that blend together very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...