Monday, April 11, 2011

Cargo Jet Lag Concealer Review

I bought the Cargo Jet Lag concealer, hoping it would reduce my dark circles. I bought mine at Sephora in February, but the Sephora website says they don't carry the Cargo brand. So I don't know if it is in stores now.



Anyway, I have incredibly dark circles under my eyes that I totally blame on heredity. Maybe that makes a difference. The salesperson at Sephora was trying to help me find undereye concealers, but because this is a Sephora in JC Penny they don't have all the brands that a normal store has. She tried this one on me and I decided to give it a try.

It actually didn't cover my dark circles from the beginning. It was very light coverage. But, after a few minutes, my eye that the salesperson put the Jet Lag on was a lot less puffy than the one that she put something else on. It also claims that it reduces dark circles and puffiness for a nourished, repaired eye area in 28 days. So even if it didn't cover when I bought it, I thought that if it reduced the dark circles it would eventually.


But if you look closer at the claim on the box, you see that this claim is based on a test of only 20 people. Personally, I don't see how you can say something works if you only tried it on 20 people.

So, I used it every day for more than 30 days. It never improved my dark circles. It did reduce puffiness, but only temporarily. It still didn't have good coverage. I don't recommend this.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your Blog. A new study has found a cure for jet lag, allowing you to get back into your routine in 1/3 the time it used to take.

    Jet lag cure

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...