Friday, March 25, 2011

Fairy Tales in Electri-City Review

Fairy Tales in Electri-City by Francesca Lia Block

I want to say that like this book content. FLB has been a favorite author of mine for quite a while. While I've never liked the poetry books as much as the novels, they still have her same style. And I enjoyed the poems for someone who is not really that into poetry.

But the enjoyment I have for it is clouded by the fact that it is so tiny. It's 78 pages and smaller than an average Mass Market paperback.


Perhaps that would not have be that big of a problem if the book wasn't $13.95. There wasn't even a discount for a pre-order. That is just way way to much to pay for what I got.

Overall, I liked the content of the book, but feel like I got cheated by the price. 3 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...