Sunday, January 9, 2011

Products I don't like

I try to be careful about what I buy. I hate to buy something and barely use it or find that it doesn't do what it said it would. But it happens and I'll share a few of those things now.

Skin Care
  • Pretty much any Neutrogena face product: I have really sensitive skin, especially on my face. I have never once tried a Neutrogena face product that did not break out my skin. I was really excited when the Wave came out because I love the design of it, but the pads made my skin terrible. So did any other face cleanser or cream I used. 
  • Benefit Eyecon: It's supposed to fade dark circles and smooth fine lines. It doesn't do that for me. I've been using it for a month with absolutely no change. My eyes are just as dark. My lines have not decreased. It doesn't hurt, but it doesn't help.
Makeup
  • CoverGirl Outlast Lipstain: I got mine in Nude Kiss and maybe it's just too light, but I never get any color out of it. It dried out really quickly and doesn't feel good putting it on. It does smell good, though.
  • Bare Escentuals Brushless Mascara: I just did not like the way this went on. I also thought it looked messy.
    Nails
    • Sally Hansen Color Quick Nail Color Pen: This wasn't any easier to use than the regular kind of nail polish. It is fast drying and would start to get tacky before I finished a nail so the color went on poorly. I can also see the brush getting nasty.
    Hair
    Home
    •  Shoes Under: If you have anything buy tiny shoes, this will not fit them. I thought it would have hard sides but it doesn't so it looks nothing like the neat box the pictures show. 
    • Chef Basket Deluxe: This is would work if you had a pot just the right size for it (both of mine were too small) and if the food you are cooking is large (spaghetti noodles slid right through the holes). It was also hard to dump out the food once it was done cooking. I spilled a lot of noodles on the counter.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...